- As Usual always make sure to have a good backup of your IMS data before proceeding in case there is an error in processing.
- Prepare the spreadsheet to match the format required by the Standard Excel Import.
- See attached "Standard Excel Sample this format can have additional fields( such as UDFC1-3 to be attached to the items with a custom utility after the import is complete Spreadsheet must be in Excel 95 format or VFP will CRASH!
- We'll Start with all of the prices at $1.00
- In IMS open Data>Vendor Catalog
- Choose the Detail Tab
- Click the "Interface" button on the toolbar
- And now the prices reflect what was imported into the vendor catalog.