StorePorter supports supplying images that are specific to particular family members. Providing an image is optional, but when supplied and the member is selected on the web store Product Detail page, the image dynamically replaces the main product image.
This feature might be used to provide specific images to clarify:
- Color or pattern
- Shape, if a family includes product of varying shapes
- Relative size, if a family includes multiple sizes
To supply a member-specific image:
- Edit the Family that contains the member
- Select the Member tab and highlight the desired member
- Edit the Member and select the Image tab
- Click on the ellipsis (...) button to the right of the Image field and navigate to the desired image. Once selected, a preview of the image will be displayed on the Image tab.
- Click OK to save the Member
- The "Update Swap Image" dialog will appear giving you the opportunity to apply the new image to all of the matching members.
- Select the Option for the image.
The next time the Family is synced, the image will be automatically re-sized, uploaded and linked to the Member.
Search terms: image swaps